esmi Pomegranate Brightening Serum is infused with Q10 spheres which energise the skin and feed your cells for their optimum health. Contains a range of tyrosinase inhibitors, which help prevent excess pigmentation. Filled with antioxidants and skin lightening peptides, the ingredients are suitable for all skin types.
- Prevents excess pigmentation
- Energises the skin
- Reduces melanin production
- High in Anti-Oxidants
- Ethyl Asorbic acid at 3%, this is the highest recommended level. Over 80% of Ethyl Ascorbic Acid is turned into Ascorbic Acid.
- Water Based
- Suitable for all skin types
- Cruelty Free and Vegan
- Paraben Free
- Australia Made and Owned
- Safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding
HOW TO USE:
- Using the dropper, apply an amount smaller than a pearl on cleansed skin.
- Massage and allow to absorb before applying other creams or serums.
- Can be used morning and night.
- Include an SPF in your morning skin care routine and avoid excessive sun Exposure
- Pair with other esmi Detoxifying Exfoliating Charcoal serum.
- Use with Liquid Foundation
Please Note: If you have sensitive skin use a pea size on cleansed skin every second night for 2 weeks, gradually increasing to every night after that. Can be used AM and PM eventually.
Aqua, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Metabusulfite, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Oleate, Oligopeptide- 68, Disodium EDTA, Punica Granatum Pericarp Extract, Arctostayphlos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Mannitol, Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxide, Ubiquinone, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Capryl Glycol, Maltodextrin, BetaVulgaris Root Powder, Citric Acid, Beetroot Red.